- “EnriqueRamirezLaw.com”, “the firm” and “Enrique Ramirez, P.C.” (”we” or “us”) do not provide legal services through this web site. These materials are offered for informational purposes only. They are generally limited only to Texas law or to the state of the law generally as it exists throughout the United States of America. Do not act or rely upon any of the resources and information available from us without seeking professional legal advice specific to your situation and state.
- The transmission of information from us, including any reply to any E-mail inquiry is NOT intended to create, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship between us and you. We create attorney-client relationships only upon exchange of a written attorney-client representation agreement.
- The resources that can be accessed with hypertext links from us are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the contents of any such resources.
- We do not (a) make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided; or, (b) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any resources, information, apparatus, product, or process available at, from or through us.
- The rules, regulations, and statutory references we present are subject to revision and interpretation. Unless otherwise expressly noted, we make no representation, warranty or claim that the information available here or through this site is current or accurate. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the resources or information.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by us.
Contact The Law Offices of Enrique Ramirez and speak to us about your case.